It’s one thing to build your box full of delicious produce, meats, and pantry staples each week, but it’s quite another to find the inspiration to cook everything up. Especially when you’re kicking off new fall routines that don’t leave much time for creativity in the kitchen. That’s precisely why we’re launching our new meal planning series to help you maximize each Misfits Market order and minimize food waste at home. Each month, we’ll share a week’s worth of affordable meals that you can make from a single box (along with cooking essentials you likely already have in your pantry). We’ll even give you tips and tricks for building the best boxes that fit your tastes and lifestyle.
Sound daunting? No problem. We went ahead and did the stressful part for you: planning the menu and putting together the shopping list. All you need to do now is follow the below to build your Misfits Market box, pick up a few extra items, and get cooking.
Here’s how you should build your box for a week of meals in September:
And from this? Nine drool-worthy dinners and lunches for two:
- Monday’s Dinner: Vermicelli Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- Tuesday’s Lunch: Shrimp Rolls with Peanut Sauce
- Tuesday’s Dinner: Skillet BBQ Chicken
- Wednesday’s Lunch: Citrus Chicken Salad
- Wednesday’s Dinner: Chipotle Cauliflower Tacos
- Thursday’s Lunch: Cauliflower Burrito Bowls
- Thursday’s Dinner: Coconut Curry with Veggies
- Friday’s Lunch: Coconut Curry Noodle Soup
- Friday’s Dinner: Roasted Squash with Chickpeas