Thanks to our strategic menu and food preparation earlier this week, Friday’s lunch will come together in just 10 minutes. Simply thin out Thursday night’s thick curry with extra broth, then add in leftover vermicelli rice noodles from Monday for a new spin on noodle soup.Print
- 4 ounces Vermicelli noodles
- Leftover curry from Coconut Curry dinner
- 1 cup broth (vegetable, chicken, or beef)
- Leftover garnishes from Coconut Curry dinner: lime wedges, cilantro, scallions, crushed roasted peanuts
- Lime wedges, for serving
- For the noodles: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook vermicelli noodles for 3 minutes or according to package directions. Strain in a colander and rinse under cold water to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- In a medium pot, heat leftover curry with additional broth and bring to a simmer. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Divide noodles into bowls and pour curry broth over noodles. Top with cilantro, scallions, and chopped peanuts, and serve with lime wedges.a