Our Minor Figures oat milk chocolate mousse is plenty creamy and dreamy on its own, but with a couple Earl Grey tea bags thrown into the mix (or, steeped in the oat milk, to be exact) you’ve got yourself a dessert that’s just as easy as it is impressive.
Get the recipe for Earl Grey-Oat Milk Chocolate Mousse:
Order groceries online with Misfits Market. Sign up now!Print
- ½ cup Minor Figures oat milk
- 2 bags Earl Grey tea
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: chopped pistachios, flaky sea salt to serve
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over low heat until gently simmering. Turn off heat, then add Earl Grey tea bags to oat milk and let steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and discard.
- Add chocolate chips to the oat milk. Leave undisturbed for a few minutes, then whisk until smooth. Add vanilla extract and salt and mix again. Transfer to a bowl and let mousse set in the fridge for about 4 hours.
- To serve, spoon mouse from the bowl (like you would ice cream), top with chopped pistachios and flaky salt.