Whether it’s homemade or your favorite store-bought version, chili crisp deserves to be the star of the show. Give it the screen time it deserves with this simple noodle recipe, with a bonus dose of flavor from sesame oil and tahini. Best of all, it’s ready as fast as you can boil noodles.
Start by making chili garlic crisp at home—you’ll always want to have a jar on hand—before diving into this spicy noodle dish.
Get the recipe for Chili Crisp Noodles:Print
- 1 serving fresh egg noodles like ramen noodles or flat Chinese noodles, but you can always sub in dry pasta noodles, too
- 2 heaping tablespoons chili crisp
- 1½ tablespoons Chinese black vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar or maple syrup
- ½ garlic clove, grated
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds, for serving
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- While the noodles are cooking, combine chili crisp, sesame paste, soy sauce, black vinegar, sesame oil, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Drain noodles and add to the bowl with the sauce. Toss vigorously until the noodles are well coated. Top with scallions and sesame seeds before serving.
Do your online grocery shopping with Misfits Market