Got leftover roasted veggies and rolls from Thanksgiving? All you need are some eggs, a sheet pan, and a bunch of hungry house guests for a breakfast sandwich that’s sure to beat the drive-thru. If you don’t have any leftover vegetables, just be sure to roast hardier items like squash first, and save leafy greens to be mixed in with the eggs.
Get the recipe for Sheet-Pan Frittata Breakfast Sandos:Print
Sheet-Pan Frittata Sandwiches
- 12 large eggs
- 2½ tablespoons heavy cream
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ cups spinach
- 2 cups leftover roasted vegetables (we used 2 delicata squash, thinly sliced, and 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced)
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Ciabatta or panini rolls, toasted
- 2–3 avocados, thinly sliced
- Hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, a generous pinch of salt, and 10 cracks of black pepper until well combined. Mix spinach and leftover veg into the eggs. Brush ½ tablespoon oil onto a quarter sheet pan, making sure to grease the sides. Pour egg mixture onto the sheet pan and evenly distribute vegetables. Crumble goat cheese over top. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until the frittata becomes slightly puffed and eggs have set. Rest for 5 minutes, then slice into 9 pieces
- Layer 2 slices of frittata onto toasted bread, top with hot sauce (if using), avocado, and sprouts.
Like this? Try this:
Decadent Chocolate-Tahini Overnight Oats
Chickpea and Swiss Chard Breakfast Hash