There’s nothing better than a big haul of beautiful stone fruit: peaches, nectarines, plums, and apricots. And luckily, they’re pretty interchangeable, particularly when it comes to making a cobbler. You can mix and match stone fruit, or even throw in some berries if you have them. Might we suggest a time-saving tip? Instead of laboring over the crunchy topping, use GrandyOats granola from our Marketplace. You’ll never look back.Print
- 6–7 stone fruits (about 3 cups), pitted and sliced
- Juice from 1 small lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups GrandyOats granola mix
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add stone fruit slices, lemon juice, sugar, vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the seasoned stone fruit to an oven safe skillet or cast iron pan.
- In a separate bowl, add granola mix, salted butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir until just combined, then transfer to the skillet and evenly layer on top of the fruit.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven, top with ice cream of choice—we chose classic vanilla—and serve immediately. Enjoy!