With busy work weeks and the impending holidays, sometimes the only way we can eat breakfast is on the go. Enter easy overnight oats that can be made in advance and eaten in transit. Top creamy oats, after soaking them in yogurt and almond milk, with your favorite fruit. Consider tossing the fruit in maple syrup and spicy cinnamon. We chose seasonal apples, but think pears or even orange segments would be a tasty option, too.
Pair your oats with La Colombe Coffee’s new Oatmilk Draft Latte (trendy!) for a super simple, on-the-go breakfast that you’ll want to make even when you’re not busy.Print
Plan ahead! This recipe makes for 2 large servings or 4 small, so you can split the recipe for an entire week’s worth of easy breakfasts.
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- In a mason jar, combine old-fashioned rolled oats, yogurt, almond milk, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and optional chia seeds. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, toss diced applies with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon maple syrup. Top oats with cinnamon spiced apples and enjoy!