Plan ahead! This recipe makes for 2 large servings or 4 small, so you can split the recipe for an entire week’s worth of easy breakfasts.
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- In a mason jar, combine old-fashioned rolled oats, yogurt, almond milk, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and optional chia seeds. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, toss diced applies with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon maple syrup. Top oats with cinnamon spiced apples and enjoy!