You know how cookies are practically designed to be dunked in a cold glass of milk? Well with a little help from your muffin tin, you can transform any cookie dough into edible shot glasses—perfect for sipping milk, eggnog, or a little Irish cream. (Seems like Santa has a point about milk and cookies!)
Get the recipe for milk and cookie shots:Print
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 16 ounces cookie dough of course (we used classic chocolate chip)
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Milk, eggnog, and/or coffee liqueur, to fill shots
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin tin. Press about 1 tablespoon of dough into each well.
- Bake cookies for 13 to 16 minutes until they have puffed up and are golden on top. Before the cookies cool, take a shot glass and press it into each to create a shot glass-shaped indent. Let cookies cool completely.
- Add chocolate chips to a small heat-proof bowl and microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted (about 1 minute total).
- With a spoon, add about 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate into each cookie shot and spread to coat all sides. Chill cookie shots in the fridge for about 15 minutes until hardened.
- Pour milk, eggnog, or something a little stronger into each cookie shot and enjoy!