The only thing better than an over-the-top eggs Benedict from the hottest brunch spot? One you can easily whip up without getting out of your PJs, thanks to a low-effort blender hollandaise sauce. Plus, Stone & Skillet Super Grains English Muffins are made with upcycled grains left over from beer brewing, so you can feel extra good about every bite.
Get the recipe for the Stone & Skillet Eggs Benny:
Try online grocery delivery with Misfits Market.Print
For the hollandaise sauce:
- 3 eggs, yolks separated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ cup unsalted butter
For the eggs benny:
- 2 Stone & Skillet Super Grains English Muffins
- 1½ tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 poached eggs
- 4 smoked salmon slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- For the hollandaise sauce: Melt butter in a small pot over medium-low heat, then keep warm on low heat.
- Add egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and cayenne pepper to a food processor. Blitz until just combined, 5 to 10 seconds. With the motor running, slowly drizzle in the hot butter and blend again until emulsified. Transfer sauce into a bowl and cover to keep warm. (If the sauce gets too thick, mix in some hot water, ½ tablespoon at a time, until you get your desired consistency.)
- For the eggs benny: Cut Stone & Skillet English Muffins in half and spread butter over cut sides. Toast on a skillet for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown. Divide English muffins onto two plates.
- Add a thin layer of hollandaise sauce to the cut side of each English muffin. Layer on smoked salmon, poached eggs, then a few more spoonfuls of hollandaise sauce. Top each eggs benny with a sprinkle of cayenne pepper and some chives.