This chilled hot-weather favorite is as easy to make as it is to whip up a smoothie. It’s a great contender for a quick solo lunch, or even a fun starter for a dinner party or a picnic (just prep it beforehand and bring along some cups for sipping!).
Keep reading: 55 No-Cook and Low-Cook Recipes
Get the recipe for Tomato-Watermelon Gazpacho:Print
- 3 Roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1½ cups watermelon
- ¾ cup cucumbers, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- ¾ cup day-old baguette or sourdough, cut into pieces
- ¼ cup red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, skins removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons harissa paste (optional)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- Optional: croutons for serving
- In a blender, combine tomatoes, watermelon, cucumbers, bread, red onion, garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and harissa paste. Blitz until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, adding more to taste. Transfer gazpacho to the refrigerator to chill.
- Divide gazpacho into bowls just before serving. Top with croutons, some crumbled feta, and a drizzle of olive oil.