Sweet, creamy, salty, and so quintessentially summer. You’ve probably seen a stone fruit salad recipe just like this one before—and for good reason. It’s so simple and perfect. Sugary-sweet grilled peaches pair beautifully with the richness of the fresh burrata cheese and the saltiness from ribbons of aged prosciutto. There’s nothing unexpected or crazy about our version. Why mess with a very good thing?Print
- 3 ripe peaches or nectarines, halved
- 5 ounces arugula
- 3 ounces prosciutto
- 8 ounces burrata, torn into large pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place peaches, cut side down, on oiled grates. Grill, uncovered, until charred, about 4 minutes, turning to grill on all sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, and honey until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate arugula on a large serving platter, top with grilled peaches, prosciutto, and torn burrata. Drizzle dressing over top and serve immediately.
Don’t have a grill? No worries, this salad is equally as delicious with fresh stone fruit!