- 3 ripe peaches or nectarines, halved
- 5 ounces arugula
- 3 ounces prosciutto
- 8 ounces burrata, torn into large pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place peaches, cut side down, on oiled grates. Grill, uncovered, until charred, about 4 minutes, turning to grill on all sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, and honey until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate arugula on a large serving platter, top with grilled peaches, prosciutto, and torn burrata. Drizzle dressing over top and serve immediately.
Don’t have a grill? No worries, this salad is equally as delicious with fresh stone fruit!