When the end of summer comes calling, we answer with a refreshing riff on a classic ginger mule. Cucumber juice adds a welcome touch of spa water flavor, while the (optional!) gin brings it with herbaceous flavor. Finally, this refreshing drink all comes together with a splash of spiced Betty Buzz Ginger Beer.
Get the recipe for our Betty Buzz Ginger-Cucumber Mule:Print
- 2 English cucumbers
- 3 sprigs of mint
- 1 3-inch piece of ginger, peeled
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 limes, juiced
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups water
- 1½ ounces gin (optional)
- Betty Buzz Ginger Beer
- Crushed ice for each glass
- Peel cucumbers and set the peels aside for garnish.
- To a blender, add cucumbers, mint, ginger, honey, lime juice, and salt. Strain mixture into a jar or bowl and discard the solids.
- Top each glass with ice, add in cucumber juice ⅔ of the way up the glass, add gin (optional!), then top the rest off with Betty Buzz ginger beer.
- For the garnish, fold the cucumber peels in half, then push a toothpick through it to hold its shape. Place on top of the cocktail and enjoy!