Like a good Prince song, this dip’s super smooth, zesty, and just a little sweet (and further evidence that miso paste makes pretty much any recipe better). Try it with your classic dippers, as a base for a grilled fish dish, or as a super savory condiment on a veggie-forward sandwich.Print
- ½ cup smooth peanut (or any nut) butter
- ⅓ cup unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- 1½ tablespoons white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, coconut milk, miso paste, fish sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, red pepper, lime zest, and lime juice until smooth and well combined. Season with salt to taste. Serve with chips, bread, and crudités.
Looking to add even more dip recipes to your repertoire? Check out our handy guide to find new favorites!