Need to use up those last bits and pieces of produce hanging out in your fridge? Juice ’em! Ginger is a must in our juices these days, thanks to its spicy kick and good-for-you properties. Plus, it pairs deliciously with earthy carrots and sweet oranges. You’ll want to sip on this carrot juice regularly—and maybe even mix it with Champagne on special mornings.Print
- 5 small carrots, tops removed and cleaned
- 2–3 apples, quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 cup filtered water (if using a blender only)
- Run all ingredients (except water) through a juicer. Stir and serve immediately!
- If using a blender, blend all ingredients together until smooth and consistent. Drain using a cheesecloth and serve juice immediately.