You know what’s better than a smoothie? A smoothie in a bowl. And what’s better than a smoothie in a bowl? A smoothie bowl filled with sweet mango, chewy dates, and hidden greens in the form of kale and avocado.
If you’re looking for a little bit of crunch, top your green machine smoothie with our homemade spiced apple and pumpkin seed granola for added texture and spice.Print
Green Machine Smoothie Bowl
- 1 mango, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and scooped
- 3 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 cups frozen kale
- 1 cup frozen banana
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 cups cold water
- Add everything to a blender and blend on high until smooth and consistent. Add more water as needed. Transfer to a bowl and garnish with extra frozen fruit, citrus, seeds, and/or nuts to your liking and enjoy!