It’s no secret that we’re a big fan of smoothies at Misfits Market. We’ve shared green smoothies, carrot smoothies, apple smoothies, and even a cucumber celery slushie that kind of resembles a smoothie. No matter what you have on hand—any berry, any leafy green, granola or oats, nut butter or not, juice, or milk—you can whip up a simple, filling smoothie in seconds.
This year, we’ve resolved to no resolution except to fill our bodies with delicious whole fruits and veggies, and indulging in meals that just taste great. Enter: a triple berry (and date!) smoothie with protein-rich nut butter and creamy Good Karma Flaxmilk. Flaxmilk is the dairy alternative we’re most excited about incorporating into meal planning this year since it’s full of omega-3s and plant-based proteins. It’s free of soy, nuts, and gluten while also being super sustainable—production uses less water than other dairy alternatives.Print
- 2–3 cups cold unsweetened Good Karma Flaxmilk
- 1/2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup blackberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 4 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (or any nut butter!)
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until combined. Add more flaxmilk depending on texture preference. Divide among cups and enjoy!