Jicama and mango are two Misfits Market staples that seem to really stump people in the kitchen. So, naturally, we thought why not bring them together? Jicama is crisp, a bit starchy, and has a mild sweetness, which is why it’s so easy to add to salads and slaws in need of some crunch. Mixed with mango and a honey-lime dressing, it’s light, refreshing, and everything you want out of a summer recipe.Print
- 1 jicama, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine jicama, mango, bell pepper, and red onion. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, combine lime juice, salt, honey, and cilantro. Whisk until well combined.
- Drizzle dressing over jicama slaw and serve immediately.