- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup half & half or milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Zucchini Feta Bread sliced
- In a bowl, combine egg, sugar, salt, vanilla, and half & half. Whisk thoroughly.
- Add butter to a skill and bring to medium heat.
- Dip one slice of zucchini bread into the eggy batter and immediately transfer to the hot pan. Cook until bread has browned on the outside, then lower the heat to low. Cook, turning occasionally, until warm.
- Serve with sour cream, ricotta cheese, yogurt, whipped cream, or maple syrup. You can also top your French toast with blueberries, sliced apples, pears, strawberries, even fresh orange segments.