- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) salted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek (sriracha, gochujang, red pepper flakes, or harissa)
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 lime, zested, and cut into wedges
- 6 corn cobs, shucked
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine butter, sambal, sesame oil, and lime zest in a small bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Place corn on the grill and cook until evenly charred on all sides, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer corn onto a serving platter and slather each cob with sambal butter. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and salt over top and serve with lime wedges.