- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 mixed color bell peppers, seeds removed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 8 skewers, soaked in water
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, olive oil, honey, and red pepper flakes until combined.
- Add chicken, bell peppers, red onion, and mushrooms to a large bowl or baking dish. Pour soy sauce mixture over chicken and vegetables and toss to fully coat. Cover and let marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Alternate threading chicken and vegetables onto skewers. Grill kebabs over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, until chicken and vegetables are fully cooked and become slightly charred.
- Sprinkle cilantro over top and serve immediately.