- 1 pound fresh or frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ⅓ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 1 avocado, finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves and tender stems, roughly chopped
- Tortilla chips, to serve
- In a medium bowl add shrimp, onion, cucumbers, and jalapeño. Pour orange and lime juice over top. Season with 1½ teaspoons of salt and 10 cranks of black pepper. Mix to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour, until shrimp turns pinks and feels firm.
- Add mango, avocado, and cilantro to ceviche and mix to combine. Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Serve with tortilla chips ad enjoy!