- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound salmon, cut into 4 filets
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces cooked sausage
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved or quartered if larger
- 1 ear of corn, cut into 1-inch rounds
- For serving: fresh parsley and lemon wedges
- Preheat the grill to medium-high, or 400 degrees if baking in the oven. Place 4 large (12” x 16”) sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil on the counter.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, salt, and all of the spices. Place one piece of salmon on each sheet of aluminum. Add shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and corn to a medium bowl. Smear ½ teaspoon of butter mixture over each piece of salmon, then toss the rest of the butter in the bowl with the shrimp, sausage, and veg. Evenly distribute the shrimp mixture around each piece of salmon.
- Fold the two shorter ends of the foil towards the center to create a seam. Then fold the long ends towards the middle to seal. Place packets on the grill and cook for 10-15 minutes until the salmon is opaque and the potatoes are tender. If baking, place packets on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove packets from grill or oven, open carefully, and top with parsley and serve with lime wedges.