- 3 oranges (navel, cara cara, or blood orange will work), peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 orange, zested and juiced (about 1/4 cup of juice)
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly shaved with a mandoline
- 1 head radicchio, torn into large pieces
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate arils
- In a small bowl, add 1 teaspoon orange zest with fresh orange juice. Whisk in shallots, ginger, honey, and white wine vinegar. Gradually stream in oil, whisking continuously until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a large platter, gently toss radicchio, fennel, orange rounds, and parsley. Top with remaining pomegranate seeds and fennel fronds if desired.