- 3 pounds baby creamer or Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3 ounces pecorino, finely grated, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground back pepper
- Cook potatoes in a generously salted pot of boiling water for 20-25 minutes, until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and return back to pot. Add oil and about 2/3 of pecorino, toss until cheese is coated all over potatoes. Add lemon juice and zest, season with 1 tablespoon pepper and salt. Toss again.
- Transfer potatoes to a dish, drizzle with more olive oil, and top with remaining cheese and pepper. Enjoy!