- 4 cups cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- A few grinds of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, toasted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil. Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until slightly browned and fork tender.
- Put roasted cauliflower, lemon juice, tahini, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, and garlic in a food processor. Pulse. Drizzle in water slowly and pulse until you get a thick, smooth, dip-like consistency. Add more water, 1 teaspoon at a time as necessary.
- Put in a small serving bowl. Garnish with toasted sunflower seeds, a swirl of more olive oil and a dash of paprika, if desired. Serve on a platter with carrots, cucumbers, radishes, multi-colored peppers, kiwi, and cherry tomatoes.