- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush both sides of each tortilla with oil. Stack the tortillas and with a sharp knife cut them into 4 or 6 sections depending on the size of the tortilla.
- Add the tortillas to a large bowl and then sprinkle with cheese, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, dried dill, sugar, and salt. Using your hands or a pair of tongs, toss the tortillas with the spice mixture until they are well coated.
- Arrange tortillas in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake, tossing halfway through until the chips crisp up, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!