- 1 small red cabbage, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice and zest of 3 lemons
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds, roasted and salted
- 1/4 cup chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill, minced
- Bring a grill pan to medium heat.
- Brush the sides of cabbage wedges with oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the heated pan and cook for 9-12 minutes per side or until it begins to soften and grill marks form. Flip and repeat.
- Turn off heat and transfer the wedges to a platter. Top with lemon juice and zest.
- Drizzle the tahini over and garnish with the sunflower seeds, dill, and chives. Serve and enjoy!