- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Juice from 1 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2, 2-inch strips lemon zest, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan with parchment paper. Cover parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk granulated and brown sugars, vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk until smooth, about 1 minute. Add yogurt, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Whisk again until smooth.
- Mix in zucchini. Then, fold in flour with a rubber spatula until fully combined.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and spread until even. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out batter-free.
- Let cool slightly in pan, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- For the glaze, whisk powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle glaze over top of cooled loaf. Top with lemon strips.
- Slice and enjoy!