- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ cup rosé
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a blender or food processor, blitz raspberries until smooth. Strain into a fine mesh strainer over a medium bowl to remove seeds.
- Add cooled simple syrup, lemon juice, and rosé into the bowl with raspberry puree. Whisk to combine.
- Transfer sorbet mixture into a metal loaf or cake pan, tap the bottom of the pan on the counter a few times to pop any air bubbles, cover with plastic wrap, then freeze for at least 4 hours until firm, or overnight.
- Let sit for a few minutes before serving.