- 3 cups broccoli, thinly sliced
- 3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 3/4 cup snow peas, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 green apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup chives, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2-ounce Parmesan, shaved
- Combine broccoli, cabbage, snow peas, apples, chives, and half the Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Toss to mix well.
- Rapidly whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic in a medium bowl until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add dressing to slaw and toss to mix. Finish with remaining shaved Parmesan. Serve immediately.
- Dressing can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover and chill.
- If prepping slaw in advance, cut and mix in apple right before serving to avoid browning.