- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup roasted red potatoes
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs and add salt, pepper, and chives.
- In a small saucepan, bring oil to medium heat. When warm, cook the egg mixture, stirring gently until desired texture is achieved.
- Toast tortilla in a dry frying pan until crispy on both sides. Remove from heat and add eggs, potatoes, and other toppings like chopped tomatoes, red onion, and diced bell pepper. Wrap into a burrito, top with your favorite hot sauce, and enjoy!