- 1 small baguette or small ciabatta loaf
- 2 cups cherry tomato confit
- 1 clove fresh garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Slice bread into 1-inch thick slices and toast to your liking. Arrange the pieces face up on a serving platter.
- Take the fresh garlic clove and rub it against the surfaces of the toasts. The heat from the bread will help “melt” the garlic into the crusty toast.
- Take the roasted garlic pieces from the original tomato confit recipe and spread them out on top of the bread.
- Layer tomatoes on top of the toasts, then drizzle on some of the juice from the confit.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and share as soon as possible. (The juice can make the bread soggy and you’ll want to eat while still crunchy.) Enjoy!