- 1 large, ready-to-eat flatbread
- 2 cups boiled beets, quartered
- 1/2 cup herbed goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 3 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Bake flatbread according to package instructions.
- Let flatbread cool slightly. Then, spread the goat cheese evenly along the bread, leaving about 1/2-inch around the edges for the crust.
- Layer arugula, beets, and red onions. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top and add salt, pepper, pistachios, and a squeeze of lemon juice evenly across the flatbread.
- When ready, use a pizza cutter to divide and portion to size preferences. Share and enjoy!