- 2 cups boiled beets, quartered
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together beets, sesame oil, sweet rice vinegar, chives, and cucumbers. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, lay a bed of baby arugula on a platter. Then, layer on the beet mixture and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve immediately while cold and enjoy!