- 2 cups fruit of choice, such as pineapples, mangoes, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, or a combination, peeled, chopped, and frozen
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk, like whole milk or non-dairy alternative
- 1/3 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1–2 large dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Small pinch of salt
- In a blender, combine fruit, milk, chickpeas, peanut butter, dates, cinnamon, and salt. Puree until smooth. Serve immediately topped with a dollop of non-fat yogurt, full-fat cream, or non-dairy alternatives like coconut yogurt, if desired.