- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1–2 medium jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 3 white onions, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Pinch of salt and more to taste
- Add mango, red pepper, jalapeño pepper, onion, cilantro, and garlic to a food processor. Pulse until mixed, but still chunky.
- Transfer to a medium sized bowl. Add blueberries, lime juice, and salt, then mix well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.