- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose or einkorn flour
- 1/2 cup whole milk or milk alternative
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Heat a cast-iron skillet or oven-safe pan in a 425°F oven. (We used the #10 Factory Second Field Skillet.)
- In a blender, mix eggs, flour, milk, almond extract, and sugar for 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides, blend again until combined and frothy, about 15 more seconds. Set aside.
- Once the oven reaches 425°, remove the skillet and add butter. Use a spatula to spread the butter and coat the bottom and inner sides of the skillet. Pour the egg mixture into the cast iron pan and transfer it back into the oven immediately.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the pancake it golden and puffed.
- When ready, remove from oven. Garnish with blueberries, almonds, a drizzle of honey, and dust with the powdered sugar.
- Share and serve as soon as possible! Enjoy!