Looking for an easy way to make use of those last bits of fruits and veggies from your Misfits Market box? We’ve got an idea: juice ’em. It’s a great way to make sure nothing from your weekly box goes to waste. Here, cucumbers give this juice its healthy green hue. Pair that with a spicy kick from ginger, some natural sweetness from pineapples and pears, and you’re in for a tasty, good-for-you treat. Don’t have a juicer? A blender will do just fine—just be sure to strain everything through cheesecloth to get out any fibrous bits.Print
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 small cucumbers
- 2–3 pears
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 cup filtered water (only if using a blender)
- Run all ingredients (except water) through a juicer. Chill and serve, or drink immediately by serving over ice.
- If using a blender, blend all ingredients together until smooth and consistent. Add water and blend again. Drain using a cheesecloth and pour juice evenly among glasses.