In-between seasons can be tricky: Sweatshirt or tee shirt? Shorts or pants? Decisions, decisions. We worked with Bright Cellars, a personalized monthly wine club, to create a sangria that gives you the best of both worlds, with crisp fall apples in refreshing white wine. No trade-offs necessary.
That’s what Bright Cellars is all about: giving you what you want. They use an algorithm to pair wines to your personal preferences and tastes, then deliver them straight to your door. And since they’re our partners this month, they’re giving you 50% off your first six-bottle box with this link (discount applied at checkout). Perfect wines at a perfect price? We’ll cheers to that.Print
- 1 bottle white wine (we used a bottle of Atarratto from Bright Cellars)
- 4 small apples, sliced into thin wedges
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1/2 cup apple brandy
- 1/2 cup ginger syrup
- Optional garnish: fresh ginger, apple slices, sprig of rosemary
- Add apple wedges to a large pitcher.
- Using your fingers, remove the rosemary from its woody stems. Then, gently rub the rosemary to release its essential oils. (This will make for a more fragrant, rosemary-flavored sangria.) Add to the pitcher.
- Add the apple brandy, wine, and ginger syrup to the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Chill for at least 3 hours. When ready, serve over ice and enjoy!