- 1 bottle white wine (we used a bottle of Atarratto from Bright Cellars)
- 4 small apples, sliced into thin wedges
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1/2 cup apple brandy
- 1/2 cup ginger syrup
- Optional garnish: fresh ginger, apple slices, sprig of rosemary
- Add apple wedges to a large pitcher.
- Using your fingers, remove the rosemary from its woody stems. Then, gently rub the rosemary to release its essential oils. (This will make for a more fragrant, rosemary-flavored sangria.) Add to the pitcher.
- Add the apple brandy, wine, and ginger syrup to the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Chill for at least 3 hours. When ready, serve over ice and enjoy!