This is a very bright, tangy dressing with strong flavors of lemon and orange, so it pairs well with mild veggies. It could also work on roasted acorn squash or grilled zucchini.
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons tahini, stirred to mix
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- Juice of 1/2 an orange (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Big pinch of salt (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Water (optional)
- Put all ingredients, except water, into a small food processor. Mix until well combined and sauce-like.
- Depending on what brand of tahini you use, you may need to add water, one teaspoon at a time to loosen the sauce to a thinner consistency of your liking.