- 1½ cups sourdough bread, torn into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground
- 3–4 ripe stone fruits such as peaches, plums, or nectarines, seeds removed, sliced into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup of Parmesan cheese, broken into chunks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place torn sourdough onto a sheet pan and drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil over top. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Toast bread, tossing halfway through, until golden brown on both sides, about 7-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ¼ cup of olive oil, lemon zest, juice, and honey. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then set aside.
- Arrange stone fruit, bread, tomatoes, and parm chunks onto a serving dish. Spoon dressing over top and finish with more pepper and some flaky sea salt.