For the dressing:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about half a lemon)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- 2 cups snow peas, snap peas, and green beans, cut into ¼-inch pieces at a diagonal, English peas, shelled (or a mix of all of the above!)
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup fresh mint leaves, torn, plus extra for garnish
- ½ cup feta cheese, divided
- For the dressing: Whisk together olive oil, honey, garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season generously with salt and at least 10 cracks of black pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- For the salad: Add the peas, radishes, mint, and ¾ of the feta into a large bowl. Pour dressing over top and toss to combine. Transfer salad to a serving platter and then top with more mint leaves and remaining feta.