- 10 large shrimp, cooked and peeled
- Butterhead lettuce, torn into “cups”
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Zest from 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chili powder or cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Place lettuce cups on a plate and evenly add in shrimp, avocado, and mango.
- In a bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients—lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, honey, olive oil, and salt—and drizzle the lettuce cups. Serve and enjoy!