- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella balls
- Freshly-cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and use a spoon to scoop out and remove the seeds. (Discard or save to roast!)
- Cover squash halves with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Place squash halves, cut side down, on a baking sheet. Use a fork to pierce the outside of the squash. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
- On a separate baking sheet or oven-safe baking dish, add tomatoes and garlic and cover with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes until soft, roasted, and fragrant.
- Remove squash and tomatoes from the oven. Use a fork to carve squash pulp to create “noodles.” Place noodles in a bowl and top with roasted tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and chopped basil. Serve immediately.