Orange Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 4 strips of orange zest
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 8 ounces Minor Figures oat milk
- 2 ounces Orange Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces (2 shots) espresso
- 1 slice of orange, for garnish
- Add all simple syrup ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir. Once sugar has dissolved, remove from heat, strain to discard solids, and let cool.
- Fill a glass with ice. Froth milk and pour into glass. Add simple syrup and top with espresso. Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy.