- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 delicata squash, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Brussels sprouts (about 12 sprouts), sliced
- 2 cups broccoli, cauliflower, or romanesco cauliflower, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups radicchio, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1, 3-pound salmon fillet or 6, 8-ounce fillets
- Microgreens, for serving
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme leaves, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. While whisking, slowly stream in olive oil until emulsified.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil onto a baking sheet and lay salmon across the pan. Pour 1/4 cup of vinaigrette over salmon and evenly spread.
- In a large bowl toss squash, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts with 1/3 cup of the vinaigrette. Arrange the vegetables around the salmon. Cook for 20-25 minutes, until the salmon is opaque and the squash is tender.
- Remove pan from oven and turn on the broiler. Toss radicchio with remaining vinaigrette and spread over cooked vegetables. Return pan to the oven and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until radicchio is slightly wilted and salmon is golden.
- Garnish with extra thyme leaves, microgreens, and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!