- ¾ cup tahini
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 head roasted garlic (can sub for 1 clove raw garlic, grated)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 2–3 tablespoons warm water
- 16 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons toasted white sesame seeds
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, roasted garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of salt, miso paste, and 2 tablespoons of warm water. Sauce should be creamy and the consistency of a thick dressing. Add more water if needed to thin it out.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat in a cast iron skillet. Add the green beans to the pan and season with salt. Cook until all sides of the green beans are charred, 7-10 minutes.
- Transfer green beans onto a serving dish and top with toasted sesame seeds and serve with lemon wedges.